Tuesday 1 May 2018

I say a prayer


I say a prayer to Jesus Christ
But I ned up wanting to go home,fast

I need to be
Alive with energy and wonderful memories
But I am dead without hope and I can
Hear the cemetery

Whatever the weather may be
I will love you everly

A magic pebble path

Every drop of you
You are my morning dew
Let’s land in soft tissue
A Capulet and Montague

Do you and I have to cry?
Can you and I have a try?
I look at you and I know why
You are the love in my eyes

Life be kind
I have lost my mind
I am running a race and I am being timed
I am trying to climb
All those years that I pinned
But we were not in God’s design

I feel like a cold field mouse
Looking for a house
Every home I look at doesn’t fit
Full of wood louse

Is it love?
A heart throb?

They don’t accept me

Crazy eating
They really don’t care if I’m bleeding
I just spend my life reading
Hopefully I will plant some seedling

I open the door
I want to explore
Collect all the stars
Nothing more

The Jesus statue in Rio de Janeiro
Peace and the piano

What am I going through?
Even my tears are blue

Cartoon dancing heart

Looking for a wishing well
Wishing that my name is Belle

I think that I have gone to hell
When something happens and you cannot tell

But you don’t love me too
You do not want to woe
I’m trying to impress you playing pool
I am trying to shine
You are so cool

Love

I always look like a fool
They have no time in their schedule
Or maybe their girlfriend is out of town
And then they decide we are bound

I want to kiss you in disco lights
I want you to rescue me from a fight
I need to hold on to you the whole of the night

School

Some of them are playing football
Others holding hands
Some of them are smoking
Talking about the latest bands
I just want him to kiss me
I’m working on my tan

No comments:

Post a Comment