Tuesday 1 May 2018

Golden weather


Golden weather
Far away glitter

With an English psalm
I am eyeing him

‘His last air bubbles drift up like small parachutes’-Nuah Archer

‘The swirl of poppy-silk’-Gillian Clarke

‘Whirlpool heart’-Gillian Clarke

‘The immaculate stars’-Hilary Davies

Awakened poetry
A lavender tree

Light the soul with acts of love

A flower called ‘Wishbone’
A flower called ‘Honesty’

The whole of my youthful life

‘At one glance
I loved you
With a thousand hearts’-Mihri Hatum

My mother is a fragile flower in the wind

‘Pearls of melody’-Annette van Droste-Hulsheff

‘My heart will go out’-Owl Woman

‘The dew of the stars’-Eeva –Liisa Manner

‘The bracelet of my lips’-Joyce Mansour

When you are not here
The birds disappear
The candles go out

Trees,water,flame

‘By a kiss reborn each day’-Chiuchin

Songs and dreams

Some strawberry time please!!!

I kiss your hands
I bare my heart in all my poems

‘A spirit of clowning’-Stevie Smith

‘Poetry moved,articulate and sharp’-Judith Wright

The Floss dance

Rose-brown hair colour

If the ocean came inland
Would you stay with me and hold my hand?

If the stars ever died out
Would you me my only light?

If my tears came down like a tropical storm
Would you keep me warm?

An intellectual life
Near the Angels

Streams of idea’s

‘When you are writing poems,
It is like going out on the plain in the moonlight,naked’-Anon

An original experience

‘The American’s and the British
Believe that the experience of love has a psychic
Origin and so they both find love poems to be natural’-Anon

Aesthetic distance
Human sensitivity

Poet think of writing poems
As creating a living being


No comments:

Post a Comment