Wednesday 15 August 2018

Laced into night


‘Laced into night’-Octavio Paz



He is a peach in the desert



‘Rhymes with the beat of my heart’-Octavio Paz



‘The sun’s waterfall’-Octavio Paz



The solar sung

The sea sang



Pillars of magic



‘The necklace of songs’-Rabinbranath Tagore



Sun drinker

Walking outside the door



I actually feel like I’m bleeding

I wasn’t invited

Will I ever get the chance of leading?

There’s no sigh of him leaving

There is no kiss,there is no feeling



Save my soul

Break my fall

Your hand could keep me whole



For you my all

Can’t you see I’m loyal

A rose can grow

By a waterfall



The music is playing

Couples swaying

My heart is paining



Overnight

I travelled the world with the eyes of a girl

Overnight

I went into space and collected some lace

Overnight

I found my own cave surviving all the waves

Overnight

I met the one I love like snowflakes above

Overnight

Angels all around protect me on the town



‘The orange wheel of heat’-Grace Paley

‘Looking back at beauty’-Grace Paley

‘His fingers are flowers’-Grace Paley

‘An avalanche of time’-Grace Paley



Quiet,quiet

I want to take this in



There’s an ocean of blossom on the ground

Lover’s walking,they are found

Birds are singing,fully gowned

Children are playing and waiting

For the ice cream van to come round



The sun is getting really hot

The paddling pool is filling up

Children are sucking on ice pops

Water fighting,cooling off



I am sat in the café

Wondering will I get brown today?

It’s the weather for a picnic on the park

Or a nice summer walk



A BBQ would be lovely

Clouds disappearing above me

Burgers and chicken kebabs

Looking up,feeling fab



And then there I those evening sunsets

Playing football,back of the net!

You can smell the flowers but you might need

A hayfever tablet!

I wish I was on holiday

A ship deck

A dreamy jet

Jumping into the pool

And getting totally wet!

Running into the sea

Getting my hotel room key


Having a sip of a cocktail

Twirling my umbrella

Looking across the bar for a storyteller






No comments:

Post a Comment