Wednesday 6 January 2021

A glass of wine?

 

A glass of wine?

I am an Angel

And when I dine

I stuff my cakehole!

 

In the Mountains

On you I’m counting

The stars are out tonight

I don’t want to fight

 

Pass me a mike

Under the disco light

 

Why did you leave me alone?

What did I do wrong?

Did you decide I didn’t belong?

I pray I will write a song

 

An echo

A love to echo throughout time

 

I want a world full of you


There it is

The new you

 

My little chocolate chip

 

Pretty songs and poetic magic

 

Drinking Coco and

Smiling in your memory

 

Your heart is a gracious place

 

‘The new and the new’-Anon

 

The Mountains many years

A Mountain peak of hope

 

I want him foolish and sweet

To speak the truth

 

Holiday advert Idea

‘To the blue end of the world’

 

Stooping for buttercups

I love you so much

 

Burning lava of a song ,Our song

 

On my God,my God

O supreme artist


My sweet,my beauty

 

Silks and songs

 

He was something wonderful

 

Summer heat and play

What a touch

But now I’m hurt and he’s dishonest

 

I weep a little

For a word or a kiss

 

‘The touch that once crashed at me as wave’-Freya Ede

 

‘One rainy day

Will soon turn into the brightest of all’-Freya Ede

 

‘That morning glory flower’-Freya Ede

 

Healing through time is a process

Flowers are temporary,

So is pain

 

‘Take the sun and stars and sprinkle them out

Where we all can see’-Freya Ede

 

Feeling the world for the very first time

Totally in love

 

A baby touching the grass

 


No comments:

Post a Comment