Wednesday 6 January 2021

Boy,I'm hurt


Boy,I’m hurt

 

Waiting for you to land

To brush my hand

 

Sugar is going to kill me

 

Perfect tree

Santa says believe in me!

 

Merry Coastmas

 

A little bit of touching

A little bit of lusting

 

The Wishmas

 

Standing under the mistletoe

But all I feel is sorrow

Alone today

Alone tomorrow

 

I look at the sky,

There’s a star I must follow

I have a story,I want to sing solo

Will I find love in ‘The Colour Coral?’

Will he be moral?

 

The heart needs

Watercolour


New York,

London,

Twinkling cars

 

‘The song of sunset’-Carol Ann Duffy

 

‘Starlight psalm’-Carol Ann Duffy

 

Song of desire

Passionate hands

 

‘Honeyed embraced’-Carol Ann Duffy

 

Will I have a child?

I’m running out of time

Will those church bells chime?

 

Am I waiting for a rhyme?

Am I waiting for a mind?

I hope that he is kind,because

Love is hard,I find

 

I want to smile at the sun that shines over me

Will he cover me in the cold?

Make me feel like I have won the gold?

Tell me what the stars are called?

 

Christmas

I wish you a Magical Christmas

And an exciting New Year!

Health and fitness when

You have finished your beers!

Too much food and sickness?

Let’s just say cheers!

To 2021,to family and friends,no tears

 

The choice between Christmas and fitness!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment