Wednesday 6 January 2021

Friendship

 

Friendship

A kind of love

 

The college

Escape in the car

 

‘Interested in music and in owls’-Douglas Stewart

 

A coast of light so bright

 

Picture

 

Blossoms on slow water

 

Picture

 

A naked landscape

 

Searching for the perfect pleasure

 

‘Cherish your orbit and shape’-John Levett

 

The Museum

An Angel in a painting

 

On fire for him

 

He has a warmth that is just in the eyes

 

Iceland

A beautiful,pale ash blue

 

I never fit

I’m out of shape

Out of spirit

 

January Poem

 

The gym is closed

It’s a banuary!

I need to make a planuary

Do a dvd by Insanity

But I feel like a ranuary

When I look outside I feel anxiety

But I will find the fight inside of me

 

I’m feeling short on salary

Feeling short on calories!

I just want to be in control and feel normal

 

I want to kiss in the alleyway

I want to kiss in a stack of hay

I want to kiss overlooking the bay

I want to kiss,always

 

Coming up to 41

I feel like I should be in the sun

And the ocean!

 

Please God,lift the fog

I feel so lost

There’s an army of bees and wasps

 

The road is covered in frost

I’m afraid

I won’t make it across

 

Help me God,

Stop the floods

 

Which path do I choose?

I don’t want the blues

 

I want good news

 

Wish I was with you,oh yeah

Wish I was with you,I know I stare

Wish I was with you,I swear

Wish I was with you,to share the same air

 

Fair-faced

Hair falling in the right place

 

For Adventure

Days to treasure

You and me together

Please be my protector

 

I want to find a new pleasure 

I want to find my centre

Survive every temperature

And your sweet nature


Open every 'do not enter'!

No comments:

Post a Comment