Wednesday 6 January 2021

Inspire in Action

 

Inspire in Action

 

A burning flame together

 

‘Supernatural sympathy’-W.H.Auden

 

‘What is life if,full of care

We have no time to stand and stare’-W.H.Davies

 

‘In the beauty of a thousand stars’-Christopher Marlowe

 

‘A warm glow of love today’-Alexander Pushkin

 

‘Like a glow-worm golden’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

 

‘My true love hath my heart and I have his’-Philip Sidney

 

Revel and wine

 

‘In violets blue as your eyes’Maud

 

‘The lantern dimly burning’-Charles Wolfe

 

A universe of wonders

An orange-after-glow

 

I day dream we are together

 

Love Poem

 

I just want to tell you

I love you so much

That each time I look at your face

My heart jumps a somersault round in the air

And my feelings explode into space’-Purple Ronnie

 

Colour,time,tune and rhyme

 

‘Calm pillows of Gods making’-Anon

 

‘Topaz islands dreaming

Sunset-cities gleaming-Wilfrid Wilson Gibson

 

The tinkling piano

The purple distance

 

The shape of song

An endless bloom

 

The flower of peace

And a chocolate dream


A cloudburst (cry)

 

Next to you

To warm my body

 

How life feels?

You can fix those wheels

 

A lamb in a green field

In perfect silence

 

A dream like mine

At the stars

 

The might of a child

 

‘Lights of amethyst’-James Joyce

 

The twining star

 A fishwife

 

The best of my love

The best of above

 

Lovebed

Four poster bed

 

As long as forever

The wonder of summer

 


No comments:

Post a Comment