Saturday 1 June 2024

A galaxy to walk

A galaxy to walk

We have all night to talk

I don't wanna ever let go of your hand

Lets watch the horizon


Sunsets and trees

They stay in my dreams

But not everyone sees


'You are my flower

You are my sweet soft petal' -Allen Steble


The flare in the sky

The sun in my eye


A watering can

A wonderful man

Making our little dam at church camp


I love being in a relationship

And scoring in the morning!

Joining hands


Have a good day my love

Blow the dandelions!


The midnight mile

I really cannot sleep


I send you a message

I wish you would answer me

I miss you,heaps


One loving feeling 

When I am with you

The Angels are cheering

In a sky of blue


Cherish her heart

Cherish her truth

Cherish her juice!


So,love 

You didnt win a medal?

Your smile is your medal!!


The wave is coming

Get ready to jump!


The wave is coming

The surf is up!


The wave is coming 

Laughing and running!!


'Your oceanic eyes'-Pablo Neruda



No comments:

Post a Comment