Saturday 1 June 2024

A sacred Fountain

A sacred fountain

A tall tall Mountain

Out in the pouting rain

I hear your name


'A soulful muse like fresh dewdrops'-Darren C Swartland


'An explosion of fireworks is spread across the night

covering sky like a blanket

Bursting as words take shape seemingly as if it were magic'-Darren C Swartland


Rooted in understanding

And I'm always planning a surprise

The best auntie,always nice!!


Tasted true love

Made it out of the fog and the sticky mud

Totally in bud

That smell of wood


The light that is a smile

The light that is the sun in the sky


The light of the Milkyway

The light of kindness in the words you say


Dreaming of an Tibetan suntan!!


He makes me fly

He makes me cry

But I always,always try

As long as I'm alive


The Way?


Do not blame the damming rain

The sun will soon be shining


The flowers will come out,I have no doubt

And so will the stars,just count


The good that you are

You will go far

See that star?


Smiling and touching trees

Enjoying every breath you breathe

Every yarn you weave

Everything you achieve

I believe


In the moss

The impossible

Will it cost the world?

Is it washable?


Conversations by candlelight


The sight of you

The light in you

I wanna be your love

I wanna be your good


What I would have told you


I really wanted to love you,call you

Get over your wall

Make you fall

Fill your soul


'A  watercolour love'-Anon


I have waited for this


Invite me to dance

My hand in yours

The love just pours

It fills the holes


The devil  just walks away


Under the glow

And in the show


Sounds like a kiss

Musical bliss

The same wish


'Your words are like petals

Your actions like thorns

is it worth it to love a rose'-Lauren Monica


'When the night is starry 

I think of you'-Lauren Monica


'All I want to do is make poetry out of you because

at least then you're still with me-even if only through

the words of my pen'-Lauren Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment