Saturday 1 June 2024

Relationships

Relationships

We have to be loyal,kind and true

'Too keep ourselves in this dance'-Anon


Sometimes I feel so lost

Mindlessly out the TV on and watch

I never had any guidence


An old summer cassette

Makes me think of how we met


Working in a nursery

Play-mates star-daze


Start a song

Pick me and I'll belong

And I wont have to be alone

Someday

Someone will know where I'm coming from


Feeling empty and numb

Even though I was young

And the worlds still spinning

Even though I'm not kissing

I'm just missing my love


Start a dream

Collect some water from the stream

And let it heal

Like flying over a airfield


Start a friendship

Someone to keep your secrets

Dries our tears and hears your story,supportly


Out of the shadows 

I'll reclaim my powers

Shoot up like a flower

Get back to the piano

Grow some tomatoes


I look at the world

I see design


Seashells on the beach

Flowers at my feet


Circles on a tree stump

I'd like to jump


There's pictures in the clouds

Birds are making sounds


Design in every leaf

A rock underneath


Our delicate hearts

Pulled apart

When the raindrops start

Is it better than the desert?


I wish I had your support

That you read my poems and notes

Your blessings to fly

Your blessings to try

I'm not ready to say goodbye to my dreams


A galaxy to walk

We have all night to talk


No comments:

Post a Comment