Saturday 1 June 2024

You are my sunshine

You are my sunshine

My paradise

The stars in the skies

I hate goodbyes


I have butterflies

Love in my eyes


'I found rhythm and joined the dance'-Anon


Going into the studios 

It feels like I want it the most

And now I have to be original

I haven't forgotten about you at all


'Waiting for salvation to shimmer over my horizon'-Anon


A magical evening

The sun is setting,Im dreaming


The waves are lapping on the shore

I want to explore

I wish I could draw


Comforting curves

Comforting words


Under pastel sheets


Under a sunset

Its like we are under pastel sheets

Kissing and lying down,feet to feet


'In the delight of new romance'-Anon


I took a chance

Planted the flowers with my own hands


Dreaming of seaside life

Cycling on my own bike

Flying my own kite

Staying up late at night


The talking stage

Wild imaginings


I wanna fill you up


'To laugh and cry with

To fight and die with'-Emily A Myers


'Its choosing to stay loyal

Its praying for their soul'-Emily A Myers


'I welcome your touch

Get lost in the rush'-Emily A Myers


'Mind,heart,health,dream'-Anon


'Writing a poem is discovering'-Robert Frost


A natural high

The high of you

Lastnight was real and true

The sky was glitter,the sea was too


Braving rejection

Craving connection


I need your protection

I need your affection

Your intervention


Our conversations are my favourite

A chart hit

A piece of chocolate

An ice cream

Every flavour of it!!


Ghosting 

I guess we are not friends anymore

But I just wanna know,why did you close the door?

Wasnt I your sister,before?


I have got the 'Ick'

I feel unattractive

I stand in the mirror,I try to be a giver

But I'm hoping for some magic


Can I say anything?

Can I be your dream?

Can we hide under the bridge of the stream?

Can I keep you believing?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment