Saturday 1 June 2024

Overeating

Overeating

Undereating

They wanna be in love

They wanna be enough


Heart,honey


Food,Jokes,Hugs

Delivered with a smile

I wish I was still a child

Running in the wild


Why do I write?

Words have magic

Words have sight

The brightest light


Regret


A wave of grief comes over me when I think about my past

Why did I listen to their chants?

That holiday in France


'Some people feel the rain others just get wet'-Bob Marley


Diamonte poems

Lantern poems


Like little gems shining

A light that is blinding


To music

Am I stupid for believing in love?

Am I weak?Am I not tough enough?


I look at the cherubs

I wait for a message


The ultimate low in hospital

Voices in my head,so alone


Too many biscuits and a vending machine

Looking for lifes meaning


Wishing just for once,for once you would win

Going to the funfair and cuddling

Kissing in the corridor

Feeling loved and adored




No comments:

Post a Comment