Saturday 1 June 2024

Keep going

'Keep going,

Keep fighting,

Keep writing,

Keep rhyming'-Hussain Marawer


'The touch of your hands 

the warmth of your embrace

Its like coming home after a long days race'-Rolando Benitez


'I am in love with reaching out to God and

finding the God in me'-Matt Buonocore


'My friend,my light,my future'-C Russell


'True love from the clouds'-C Russell


Family blues


Flashbacks in my head

Crying in my pillow

Would I be better off in the shed?

Or would they seen me through the window?


I used to dream of being Superman

I used to stand at the top of the stairs

Holding my teddy bear


My Back


Feels like someone is sticking a knife in my side

I cant even sit up,believe me,I've tried


I need these painkillers to work,to survive

It's like I've walked into a beehive


This has happened before and I have cried

i wish this pain could be taken away by the tide


That I was sat with a cocktail at the poolside

I just wanna be on holiday

God please give me bravery


What I would give for my memory

Maybe then it would help me choose my right destiny

It feels like life is testing me


I love you like pastels in the sky

I love you lovers that cant say goodbye


I love you like evenings spent drinking wine

I love you like the exciting AND exciting guy!!


Feeling split into pieces

Somethings really arnt easy

Why do you make me teary?

It's because I love you fiercely

And I just want you near me


Karma slipped into the room

My prayers were answered,over the moon!!

Our hearts floating like a couple of balloons

I could eat you up with a spoon!


Follow my intuition?

My intuition is screaming

And my heart is dreaming


Is there anyone hearing?

I'm just here cleaning

I have since the beginning


Afraid to take up space

They didn't like my face


'Sweet dreams and stardust

Imagination and love'-Alexandra Vasarin


'My fears,my weaknesses,my softness'-Alexandra Vasarin


'We are music and sunsets

Rain and moonlight'-Alexandra Vasarin


Listenning magic 

Medicine for the heart


Tell me your problems

I'll buy you some bons bons!

Let's sit down and watch a rom com!


Bad emotions from the past

When I think of you my heart beats fast

You always know,you dont need to ask

When I'm feeling sad or downright mad!


Keeping 'A dream book'


Closing my eyes

It feels safe

You are sunrise

And a quiet Lake


Music in your heart

Films in your heart




No comments:

Post a Comment