Saturday 1 June 2024

Write a dream

Write a dream

A little self-esteem

You have magic beans

The stars are on my ceiling


GCSE's 


The battle and the breeze

Lot's of revision and coffees

Till 4am I can hear the birds in the trees

I say a prayer,walking uneasy


'Snow is a strange whiteword'-Isaac Rosenberg


'Perfect quiet the eternal stars'-Walt Whitman


With fullness of heart

I sit at the piano like a little Mozart

I just don't want us to part

I wanna sing like a Lark


Entry of a demon

He took away my freedom

I don't know the reason

Its been happening for years,man


Works 'Books baby'


Into a stunner

Turned into a stunner

You don't know it when you are younger

Trying to beat the hunger

You dream and you wonder


'Write a song and breathe it from your lungs'Anon


'The Simpsons'

Animating energy


Give me your hand

I will take you to a fantasy land

I will put you in a faraway trance


If only there wasn't this distance


I hope

The darkest night has ended

He will say he just pretended

But I can always sense it,when he's not telling the truth

Do I give him the benefit of the doubt because he is cute?


'I want to be adorned with flowers and be kissed by the sun'-Noor Sckfani


Eyes hold the future

Working on the computer


A basketball shooter

A football commuter


'Too see I'm amethyst beneath'-Elliot Rami rez-Rodgers


The fire of the sky

Colours of the Northern lights

They make you cry

Dancing like sheets

Dancing like rhyme


Qualities of kindness,creativity,loyalty


Exercise,walking miles

Makes smiles

Beauty and appreciation


A memory

Black and white TV

In the kitchen,cooking tea


What do I want?

An endless waterfall

A picture of you on the wall


I cant wait 

I cant wait for our trip

Satin on my lips

My heart skips




No comments:

Post a Comment