Saturday 1 June 2024

You send me to heaven

You send me to heaven with just one look

I'm in estasy when we touch

It's like your healing all my cuts

Opening the doors I shut


It was a hand of God

When I met you

I didn't feel like a animal zoo


I loved you brightly 

Like a sunny day


A broken bird

I couldnt sing,I had no words

I held on to my teddybear

I won it at the funfair

Soothed myself on the rocking chair

Hoping someone would care


The beauty in loves soft gaze

I was in a dreamy daze

Those u v rays!!


'Let me count the ways'-Shakespeare


Into your arms I tumbled

Completely humbled

Life wasn't so troubled

In a bubble


Sexual delights

At Moor Heights

And now LA nights!

Miami in our sights!


Tealights on the river


Hoping to be in the company of dolphins


If your really suffering 

Let me be your loving

If something is troubling

I will stop it tumbling


Eyes full of love and heat


Pouring my love into you

Cant have you sad

Cant have you blue


Shedding my blood for you

And all your truth


I sing and clap my eyes


Everyone needs a little help

Good health


Take that first step

Don't be overwhelmed

You will be marvelled


'I am not perfect,nor you

but somehow we are perfect together'-Madam Haiku


'Asleep beside me

Your beautiful face peaceful

Breath-taking view'-Madam Haiku


The deepest kisses

Butterflies and blisses

Is he even doing the dishes?!!


Don't worry in your youth

You will find new orbits of truth


Your soul will be soothed

You wont get the blues!


'Images,metaphors and magic'-Anon


'Sing about your love

Shout your pain and fire

the cocktail of life'-Jeff Leisawitz


Amplified magic

Even if the weather is tragic

Even if your feeling manic

If you get an opportunity,grab it!!


Leaves whisper secrets

Poems on the breeze and melodies

God,please


Verses,vibrant,keen

All I do is dream!

Imagine the sun cream

Sitting by a babbling stream


Dreaming of Mountains reaching

Valleys running free

Will you come away with me?


Let's drink on a rooftop bar

Watch the stars



No comments:

Post a Comment