Saturday 1 June 2024

My loving hand to touch

My loving hand to touch 

I love you so much

You are my hero,you are my book

Let's find a little beach hut and f....


Looking at a picture of you

Fills me up full

It makes me emotional


I just hate us being apart

I wanna listen to your heart


A beautiful airfield

I watch from the window


I wanna see the tulips of Amsterdam

I wanna see the Mountains in Switzerland

I wanna visit vineyards in the South of France


The seas minerals 

Good for your skin?

Moisterising?


A dream of glitterbay


Driving down to the sea

Dreaming of ice cream

Putting on your sunshades

Packing your buckets and spades

Passing the murray mints

Watching the water glint


The dream of the choir

This room is on fire

There to Inspire

A crowd riser


Dreamer of holidays!

Dreamer of sundaes!

Dreamer of dessert trolleys!

Dreamer of the hotel pool

Sticking in your spoon!


'The caves,the glitter'-Anon


Buried to my neck

But the sky is perfect 

The beach I love it


I wanna feed the birds at the echoing church


'Build a new fire.And thank God'-Anon


A magic flock of birds

Flying over seasides and gardens


When your unhappy

A magic word

I wanna show you I really care

A magic caress

Lie with me and take rest


'Mastery of song

Weeps to belong'-D H Lawrence


'The lovely erotic flame of the candle light'-Douglas Dunn


Sweet silent thought


I remember the days of sweet silent thought

The days I walked through New York

Looked up at the buildings,watched Broadway shows

Dreaming of being on a billboard


Queing at the hot dog stand

Smelling the flowers all around

A walk on central park

The lights when it gets dark


'Star and flower'-Anon


Quiet by the ocean

I give you my devotion

I hope that you are open


'A scallop-shell quiet'-Anon



No comments:

Post a Comment