Saturday 1 June 2024

A spirit brave and bold

A spirit brave and bold

I know you will get through this like gold


Guiding hand 

Travelling band


Blowing the dandelion

Finding Zion


They are out tonight

Starlights light


If I could pick one out

They would shout your name!


The biting storm

But your hands are warm

I don't mind if they roam!


The heart crushed

Thinking about his touch

He went away even though I blushed

I just want life to be just


When the skies darken threatening

When the alarms are sounding deafening

I will be your strengthening

Your mentoring

Your reveling


'The poems bloom like lilies on the plains-Anon


Echo of forever

In a wedding ring

The caring

The sharing


The sweet stall


At the cinema

A blissful kiss

Pick and mix!!


Poetry to be helpful


I still have love to give

Even when I'm big

I just don't wanna get bigger

I hate all the stigma


I think you are a monster for stealing

I'm left here kneeling


It's a big change

The sun then the rain

They attract you with their flame

Then cause you pain

Shards in your brain


I wanna see the Pyramids of Giza

Go back in time and meet Julius Caeser

Take pictures on  Santa Monica Pier

Come face to face with a wild deer!


Your human heart

The tears start

Let's make you happy with a star chart

A glow band in the dark


In the chambers of my lungs

There is a song


'Her smile opens up the cloudy skies

Her laughter delights butterflies'-Darren C Swartland


The sunset brings out romance

Like candlelight and a starry night


You kiss my hand

Show me secret lands


A little island

Pure white sand


In the moment

In the glowment


I have your picture 

I have your wings and love




No comments:

Post a Comment