Saturday 1 June 2024

The Studio

The Studio


I need to grow

I remember singing 'Over the rainbow'


Do I have the writing?

I pray for the dieting

It feels quite frightening


'The acorn has grown into a tall oak tree'-Anon


My Acorn,popcorn

I loved being with you at your Uni dorm


When I see your messages

It thrills my heart

I want to tell everyone but I cant

Do I have to choose between you and my family?

Because it feels like he's the only one believing in me

He revels my work,my poetry


A fountain and a cave'-Anon


Follow my bliss

Be an optimist


Sweetly ,sweetly blew the breeze

When you came into my life,relief


I wanna see your face everyday

I wanna sing and create

Hold your hand tightly along the way


You are made of wild flowers

Just like tall towers


So I can do acts of kindness


'Music strong and saintly song'-Coleridge 


I stand in line

'By the tree of knowledge'-Anon


Beauty-making powers

Hair dressers

Fashion designers

Make up ,Jewellery

A bunch of flowers


A special flower

Enchantress power

Under your spell


The spark between our souls

I smile,waiting for your call

You are there,when I fall

You make me feel like solid gold


I give you the space to express

I believe in openness


I want you to feel comfortable

Tell me if your in trouble


We are in a bubble

A completed puzzle


Thank God

I found a shimmering star

The tallest flower


'All hearts are travellers looking for a fire'-Matt Buonocore


No comments:

Post a Comment