Saturday 1 June 2024

Mercy

Mercy


God,do you have mercy?


There's voices in my head but there's

no-one to nurse me

I'm in the woods but on-one will search for me


I feel like a dying flower,they just want to unearth me

Burn me at the skate for all my mistakes

Just plainly desert me


I pray for Angels to unburden me 

I pray for their wings

I pray someone will care for me


I didn't lie for a second

The pain was real,but did I deserve to be sectioned?


Trapped and unable to heal

Tears rolling as I kneel


I'll be honest

I will confess

I ate all that chocolate

I'm crying,I need to fit in my dress

Be the prettiest

The one that turns heads

Making everyone smile that listens


Why did they leave me?

Why didn't they heal me?

Why did nobody shield me?


So many years,no saturday night

No discolight

No friends and drinks,no romance


I wanna see a shooting star

So then I could wish you werent so far

It is so hard,you are so precious

I wanna get on that plane for all your messages

Answer all your wishes


I wanna walk with you on the bay

Watch every wave

A sunset,like pastels and soft shades


Cold sand under our feet

I know you understand

It feels like a dream

It feels like peace


Some people are 'innately bitchy'

Pushing past you in a cold city

Scratching you like a wild kitty


I wanna give you a unique offering

I wanna make you dance and sing

Build a fire,build our everything


Perfectionism

How you look,how you work

It always seems to hurt

You feel injured


The beauty of Angels and doves

The beauty of us

It feels so lush

I feels so just


After lovemaking 

I just wanna lie with you


Alone,

I go to a music concert

A prayer is in the room

We are all singing the same tune


Magical,in unison

Like medicine


The soft amber glows of the day

Happy to be on our holiday

In search of a summer bay

A seafood buffet!!


'Take me to your orange smoke and purple caves'-Louise Gooodfield




No comments:

Post a Comment