Tuesday 6 August 2024

Watering eyes

Watering eyes

Beacon of light

Do you wanna spend the night?

I think we are alike

The Angels are our guide


Depression

Beating the darkness

The people that spark us

The people that mark us


200 yards from the beach

A wonderful meet


I pray to God

I have no anxiety 

That I dont have people firing at me


'Let the lamp affix its beam' -Wallace Stevens


'The kind old sun'-Wilfred Owen


'The wild wound of light'-Herbert Read


'Headstrong and heroic way'-Robert Graves


The visiting Angel

Candles on the table

The food and wine flavoured

Your smile was playful


Australia 

Glorious rock

The Twelve Apostles


Be it a rose or lily

The path was hilly

Emerged 'the white bloom'

Dreaming of the stars and the moon


My moonflower


Tasmania 

Wellington Mountain

Wonder at the fountain

The stars I keep on counting


Looking for bright coral


'A springful of larks'-Dylan Thomas


Like stars 

Like sweet jars

You make me smile



No comments:

Post a Comment