Tuesday 6 August 2024

Eyes are getting wet

Eyes are getting wet

You are leaving

We only have seconds

I'm boarding a jet plane

Things will never be the same


Dreamy wings 

I am Tinkerbell


There are many stars behind the clouds

Opening like a flower

You make me proud

Keep twirling around!


Poetry?Destiny?

Sweet as honey


'Thanks to the fields and flowers for there energy'-Any Pascual


'God is love,the devil is fear

And Christ is light'-Any Pascual


Fairies and flowers


'Be my lifesaver of verses and rhymes'-Amy Pascual


Breathe in calmly

Would life have been better in the army?

Would these voices alarm me?


Reading psalms

Listenning to Brahms


Bonded by songs,letters and books

Lasting longer than your looks

Talking about what your gonna cook


We are eternal

I write it in my journal

Like Owls we are nocturnal


Sensitivity 

When he kisses me

I wanna feel his hands on my body

By a roaring fire,please please


'You are a leaf

I am the wind

What can you do but be blown away'-Rumi


The secret of love

You hold my face like a cup


Your love is eveything

Mr Singh

I gonna treat you like a king

Touch you skin


Deep burning love

We have fire

Like two birds singing on a wire


Alone with you

In the blue

I wanna skinny dip

Be glued to your lips!

Go to the club

Be your chick!


My heart is filled with your name

Your magic name


Genres?

You are my genre


Grandad said

Once your heart is open

You will swim the whole ocean


Looking for a boatman


Make your heart your primary guide

When you need to decide


'Sweetness in everyone'-Anon


A little girl picking a flower

A little boy petting a chihuahua


A little girl singing a song

A little boy with a watergun!


A lovers kiss on the cheek

A pounding heart when we meet


I just wanna be alive

Like a ribbon of moonlight



No comments:

Post a Comment