Tuesday 6 August 2024

Your rainbow beaming

'Your rainbow beaming'-Alexandra Popa


'Love making Godly'-Alexandra Popa


Delicious dream ice cream


'You and I are chemistry'-Alexandra Popa


'Writing on th grass dew'-Alexandra Popa


A touch of eternity

I love it when you listen to me

Just lying together perfectly

Like hues of harmony


Walking into a  purple orchard

I feel nourished,watered


Floride beach

Lapping clearwater

I wanna be an auther


Sparking a fire in my gut

When all the doors are shut

Praying for luck


We all need 

Sunlight and oxygen


That is love


Children laughing running in circles

Walking by the colour purple

Watching a little sea turtle


'The blue lagoon within your eyes

Splashing over me like the tides'-Victoria Rose


Dancing waves

Inviting caves

Its you I crave


I feel made up with you

Dont break me in two


The sun a mandarin


Doing pearwork






No comments:

Post a Comment