Tuesday 6 August 2024

Guarded

Guarded

In the past they have been cold hearted

Left me alone and darted


Behind it all

It was just a role

My heart he stole


Needs to open like a parachute

Needs to open in a flowerbed mute


Look at yourself with kindness

You are a lioness

Dont let them divide us


Whether or not

Together,apart

Youll have my heart


Lets keep going

There is a spark


I like the swings at the park

Diamonds shining in the dark


Putting down a blanket

Talking like two lovers in a film script


Echola


'We are infinite'-Megan Benjamin


'Since Ive been inspired

Since Ive been alive'-Megan Benjamin


The sun shines between us 

You really make me smile

The stars shine upon us

Are you really mine?


Childhood


The buttercups

Kisses and hugs

Trying not to stand on a lady bug


Writing your name on a tree stump

Living next door to a real hunk!


'Our hands fit together

The moon and sea forever'-Anon


I want to be Cinderella!!


Harmonious madness


A house full of kids

In the garden picking up flowers and sticks

Looking for blue tits!


'The river,like a crystal mirror'-Anon


The interview?

The sky is blue


A porcelain collarbone

Kiss me there

Take me home

Or a weekend in Rome

I dont wanna be alone


Kissing under the parachute silk


Tectonic plates

LA earthquakes


Beach runs and health shakes

Lifting up weights


The effects of war

The innocent soul

To the ground,they fall


Sometimes they crawl for cover

Thinking of their lovers


On this page

I will declare my love

On this page

Ill gather the stars above

On this page

I give you my blood


Works


Pyramid of books

Bathtime ducks


Lots of new stationery

Waiting for artistry


Intimate days

I remember the intimate days

I remember your gaze

The rays on my face


No comments:

Post a Comment