Tuesday 6 August 2024

Perfect match

Perfect match

Real and true


A vibrant dream

A love so great

Your loving wing


But I am on a solitary path


'Winds that howl and song'-Jeremy Coulton


A love so brave

My heart is made


Beneath the moon


'Dream,dream moon silver,a ballad anew-'Jeremy Coulton


To find my vitality 

My personality

Individuality

Friends and family


Raw honesty and a little Astromony 

I love it when he watches me


A satin fantasy


'In poetrys embrace our spirits rise'-Jeremy Coulton


A lonely night

Peace or unease?


Is this my will or a puppet show?

Do you just want control?

I need to climb over this wall


The crying one or the flying one?


Cover me in stardust

I hope for magic


A soul tortured by demons

Lullaby of a dreamer


Mist of waterfall

Trip of the divine


'Captivated appreciation'-Anon


My salvation

My destination

Gravitation


A dream of mine

A holiday of all time


Sky Dive,thumbs up

A big smile

I love you


My heart,my soul

Just letting go

Your earth Angel


Can you not tell the truth?

Hurt my heart,we will part


A love that heals all

A love that is equal


A heart like mine

Ill give you my time

Ill give you my hand to help you climb

With a genuine smile


Riding  a unicorn


I crave true intimacy 

Sat in a cinema screen

Or when you sing to me


To explore you

Write you a piece of music 

Hold your hand through it


Listenning to 

Every single word

Grandads stories

My heart could burst

Now I write verse


Delicately in place

The flowers and your face


'Bubbling clouds'-Anon


Magical infinity

I look up at the stars

The red planet Mars

Forget about the wars


Part of the ocean?

I wonder if Ill get a promotion

Still doing the locomotion

Lots of things to joke on


A womans voice

A womans choice

Her name is Joyce (Nan)


The sun hits my bare skin

It feels like Im winning


Across my skin like electricity 

He touches me

And I feel free


The whole sky glittered

My heart quickened 


The purple of waking hills

The turning Windmills


The first sight of the sea

The first mouth of ice cream

Following a beach ball down the beach

Just for two weeks


The day is purple

I smile


The lilacs with this gorgeous one

Running round the room laughing

Looking like an Angel napping

Watching the TV clapping


Appreciation and validation

Experimentation


I am so grateful

It was fateful


'Touch warm alive'-Anon


Fresh air and friends


You were born for amazing things

Dont stop dreaming


In the future there will be healing

Singing,dancing,feeling

There will be more kissing

More wishing,less fearing


Little mini tower

Precious flower

Singing a solo infront of a choir


'Hugging daisies' -Anon


I think about the days

We made high waves


No comments:

Post a Comment