Tuesday 6 August 2024

I had the will

I had the will

I had the drive

Time was on my side

To watch the tide


I just pray I will come alive


'Tomorrow euphoria'-Anon


A peaceful message

I love being festive


I just wish you were here

Your hands around me


I breathe in your light


Guiding flame of light

Guiding stars at night


In my world of Chinese 

Sweet and sour chicken

Spring rolls and seaweed!


I look at your face

Storing it in my mind like a shrine


Theres a rainbow and there is a the sun

There are stars in the billions


Theres a field of flowers

I will pick you one


The Life

The Smile


On the rise

Thats the surprise


Free


Butterfly 

Give it a try

Even if the walls are high

You will survive


All the colours

Countless summers

The finishing touches


Explosion of emotion

The rough ocean

Dripping lotion


A pretty tree

A juicy berry


Someone will see and know

Notice when your feeling low

Intercept,without trying to control


Sky Diving

The ultimate memory

Titanic 'I can fly Jack!!


Cup of poetry

You are filling me

A cup of you


Poetical reverie

When your touching me

When your sending me into the heights of heaven


Depths of my imagination 


I wanna write for children

Give them some magic


'Pouring purple petunis petals'-Alexandra Popa


'Tulips singing to my heart'-Alexandra Popa


'Just cradle my daisy heart'-Alexandra Popa


Chase away the monster

Help your children conquer

Make the fun last longer


'Sweet pea memories'-Anon

Do you treasure me?


No comments:

Post a Comment