Tuesday 6 August 2024

Giggling with a glass of wine

Giggling with a glass of wine

The sunshine


I will love you

A sister to go to

I will know you

Through and through


I dream you

Your fingers running down my back


Fond of fancies

Fond of fudge

Fond of flakes


'You are my Angel and dream'-Angie Watson


'Free true and forever'-Linda Pullman


An aroma of my childhood

The smell of modelling clay

The smell of flowers when I went out to play

The smell of the sea and ice cream at the cafe


Light and bright


The morning song

A little frog hopping along

Everyone meeting at the pond


What kind of people are they?

Why do they betray?

Why do they stand by and watch?

When my days are deathly?


I feel so lost and empty 

It feels like a century


Story and strength


You are what my heart sought

In darkness I sought light


I celebrate and dance

Drinks in my hands

Looking for the ying to my yang


I need attention and hugs

I brew in my mug

Someone to treat me good


Open doors

Fight my wars


I am a dreamer

Destiny will guide me to my soulmate


'I am crazily into you'-Josy Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment