Tuesday 6 August 2024

A hand

A hand


I fell in the water

You gave me a hand

The stars shined


My love

I light a candle to light you to bed


Softer home

Protected from the storm

Nice and warm


'I reach out my dreams to you'-Anon


Smiles of you fair

Theres no compare


I just want you close

Without you I am a ghost


'Blossoms in the blue air'-Amy Lowell


Singing in paradise

Watching the sunrise


Peace under the night

Staring at the twilight

Never felt more delight


Looking forward to Grandmas

The purple curtains thrilled me

As did the grass betwen my toes

Playing with our yoyos


'While the stars that over sprinkle 

All the heavens seem to twinkle'-Edgar Allan Poe


The lonely street

None to meet

How will my heart beat?

I can only weep


When I was working the night shift 

Living in the shadows 

Dreaming of pianos


Schizophrenia

I call it 'Out to sea'


'The radiating sun the moon the stars'-Anon


Salty tears

Noone hears

The words of William Shakespeares




No comments:

Post a Comment