Tuesday 6 August 2024

Secret parts of us

Secret parts of us

My stretchmarks

Your battle scars

Our whole hearts


'The pearl and hazel stream'-Anne Ridler


The public heartbeat

The audience sat in their seats

Clapping their hands

Banging their feet


A small heaven

My own little house

Painted purple with a purple couch

A meadow mouse

A home for the owls


Will I ever hear that wedding Bell?

Sit at the front table?

In a perfect dress

A perfect Angel


Visible brokenness


At my grave stone

Death and lilacs

I want purple flowers

And nice green grass


The Northern cold

The hot mug I hold


Whether it has rained or whether it has snowed

You have to be bold

A sun of gold


'The sun,the moon and the truth'-Budda


'I have looked at it so long I think it is a part of my heart'-Sylvia Plath


'The sunned and risen faces'-Geoffrey Hill


To see you

To kiss you

To love you


Reward


To get a reward?

To be adored?

I just want you at my door

Cause everyday I feel more

My heart just pours

Completely yours


Across every ocean

You strike the chords

You heal my sores

Warm up my toes

I just want to keep you close

Listen to your woes

Give thanks to cupids arrows


Lead me to the dancefloor

Play me like a grand piano

Underneath a discoball

Kiss me with your heart and soul

Please dont put up a wall

Leave me for the north pole

And act ice cold


Reward


You are my reward

You are my gold

I just wish you were down the road

Instead of the other side of the world


I would come round to yours,everyday

The sky grey or sunny

I would bring the food and drinks

Wearing nothing but a soft mink


Would you defend me with a sword?

Stand infront of me if a lion roared?


Perfection in my mind

I simply smile

A beautiful child

I bee line


Your heart thrills me 

Your smile heals me


Captivating dream

The glorious morn

Bright with a song


'Old couple hold hands walking along

througth the park

Their love is alive'V M Sang


'Peach season'-V M Sang


'The waves are lapping gently caressing the shore'- V M Sang




No comments:

Post a Comment