Tuesday 6 August 2024

Precious stone

Precious stone

To remind me I'm not alone

Holding it up in the sun

I want to tell everyone

I have my own Orion


A heavenly glow

Running,jumping,swimming

The olympics are on


Healing and light


Adrift


I dont know where Im going

I dont know how to live


Im going to University but I do not have the gift

I still feel like a kid


A hidden treat

Something sweet


A loving space

A smile on my face

Now,I have grace


I put down my case

The cocktail menu awaits


'A force of creation'-Anon


Arts and crafts

A comedian making you laugh

Mozart sonatas

Baking in the kitchen making doughuts


Emptyness of the night

I looked for you

I was in the dark and you were the light

I lit the flare but you wasnt in sight


The endless blue

Taking off my shoes

Walking on sand with your soft hand


Kissing on the beach

Hearts at peace


Sparkle dress sexiness


'A subtle fire streams beneath my skin'-Sappho


'The naked room'-Langston Hughes


A voice being set free


'Songs juicy as peaches'- Tom Paulin


The smell of warm fudge

We touch


A dream of grace

Your beautiful face


I wish I had my own place

By the fire,taking rest


Crystals in the cabinet

Carpets,curtains,plush and perfect


Holding hands,electric


Rivers of wine

The stars all align

The greatest time


Pouring wine

The look in your eyes


'With magic in my eyes'-Thomas Hardy


'The rhythmic beach'-John Greenleaf Whiter


An up hill climb


Full and inviting


The lemon tree

Dreamily

The sun is shinning 

Warming me


No comments:

Post a Comment