Tuesday 6 August 2024

Beach paradise

Beach paradise 

Silky blue

Climbing up the sand dunes

Discovering rock pools


Sitting in my car

Supernovas and bright stars

Praying for no more disasters


I make a wish and send a kiss

To the one I love

Like burning wood


'I have more galaxies inside me than tragedies'-Nikita Gill


Kissed by you

Missed by you

The great heart


Soaring song

Makes me feel strong

To you I belong

You are there if anything goes wrong


I pray the silent beach

Soft sand under my feet

Words so sweet


Sex

Position and rhythm!!


'Constellation book'-Anon


Lemon yellow 

Walking in the garden

A piece of paper and pencils to sharpen


Could I do another Monet?

The sun warm like honey


Nothing sweeter than caramel

Ice cream extra special


The summer time

Outside we dine

Keep pouring the wine


I feel alone

A solitary swan on a river

The cold makes me shiver


Like daffodils aiming at the sky

I will always,aways try


Do my best not to lie

Do my best not to cry


Promising stars

Touching our hearts

Stickers on a reward chart


'Dreams are luminous'-Anon


By dinnertime

My work will be done

I can put down my pen and have some fun


'Island lighthouse flower'-Christine Evans


The shape of the galaxies

The beauty of passion scenes

The love of your family


The calling stars 

Staring eyes 

Lip service


Butterflies make me nervous

Somehow I am wordless

Beautiful they turn us


Human emotion 

Finding a quote on

Love,laughter,pitta patta

Mad as a hatter


Language of my heart

Music and the arts


Eyes that softly gleam

That tender look is my dream


No comments:

Post a Comment