Tuesday 6 August 2024

Your skin is like silk

Your skin is like silk

You quench my thirst like coconut milk

You are my drink


Notes and porridge oats


I say a prayer

To taste every layer

For us to be capella


Scared and rejected

Wondering who he slept with

Or even just who he texted

I thought we were perfect


Pretty cottage with purple flowers

Playing in the garden for hours

Looking for fairies with magical powers

and a fairy door sweetly painted


Childrens paradise


A play centre

A sandy beach

A swimming pool that doesnt go too deep


'Around your heart forever'-Bronte


'Your picture meets my gaze'-Bronte


My heart is raised


Smiling English scene


A pretty green garden

Looks like a dream

Enjoying ice cream

Butterflies flying over a cup of tea


'Were thou prince and I a slave'-Anon


I wish I was brave

Hoping to be saved

To be amazed


Lifes divinest glow?

The picture of a rainbow

A band playing sensational

A singer doing a solo

A star you can follow


Angel fair

I declare 'I love you'

Eveyday is sky blue


He returns my love

Like Angels above


'Love in its purest form,

Is an act of giving'-Hephzi Tagore


'In your love,I find my rhyme'-Hephzi Tagore


'Loves beacon brightly shines'-Hephzi Tagore


'Time can mend what is torn apart'-Hephzi Tagore


'Your my sweet and sour melody'-Hephzi Tagore


'I choose to see the dawn of a new day with you,

my love,by my side-Hephzi Tagore


'Magnetism of a gaze'-Hephzi Tagore


'The grief will fade,and hope will come'-Dr Michael Mosesain


'The road is long and fraught with pain but in the end

we will regain'-Dr Michael Mosesian


'When life knocks you down

To stand in the face of pain

And refuse to drown'-Dr Michael Mosesian


Touch of devotion

Just one drop of the ocean

Like a secret potion

Overflowing emotion

Eyes like a Roman


'In a shell of loneliness'-Maya Angelou


'In the flush of love's light'-Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment