Tuesday 6 August 2024

Missing home

Missing home

Suns of home


Perfect picnic

Candle stick


Description?


I wanna be a musician

Use my intuition

Talk to an Egyptian

Find someone to listen


Attention from the start

He caught my eye

Opened my heart

A fine amethyst quartz

Romantic walks


English lessons 

Language is key

Imagery

Inspired by poetry


Romeo and Juliet

They died,I cried,I wept

A love they couldnt accept


Play me a soft song

Give me your soft tongue


Impossible or impossible?

Is this road crossable?


I wanna be unstoppable

Remarkable

Part of a ensemble


Embedded narratives


A romantic story

The drinks you pour me

The affection you show me


It will be 

Keywords and singing birds

Flying in pairs!!


On the road of love?

On the flight path of a dove?

Im looking up


When everything is new

With sparkles and magic


Into the lavender fields

Running and dancing

He told me how he feels

Love really does heal


A gift beside the ocean

The sun and the sea

The smell of sun lotion

The taste of ice cream,a dream


Made my brain spark

When I was walking in the dark

We just knew how to talk

I want to take him to New York

A picnic on central park


The bus is moving away

My heart is moving too

Im really gonna miss you

Like the sky bliss blue


I thought of you everyday

Thought life would be easy

I just dont want to stay away

I have fallen completely



No comments:

Post a Comment