Tuesday 6 August 2024

Make me glow

Make me glow

Let me know I am loved

Come top of your list

The only girl you want to kiss


'Collection for peace'-Anon


Alone mourning dove

The message is delivered


'The same thread of connection of love and belonging'-Shreya Goswarmy


Perfection laying beside you

The sun is rising,the sky is blue

And your holding my hand too


Smiling away


Water running down my collarbones

The beauty of waterfalls

I wanna feel his kisses all day long


My curious heart

Reaching for a flower

How did they build that tall tower?


Please God 

I have a river to cross


Be my love


Music for the moon

I wanna dive into the pool


'Poetry is the words nobody claimed'-Molly Scalt


'Your past self is not who you will always be'-Molly Scalt


'I miss you times a million'-Molly Scalt


That kind of day

When the train came late

When the coffee was bitter

And they made you wait


'The safety of being held'-Anon


'It takes grace,on bothsides for a relationship to flourish'-Alexa Holben


Light and imagination

What a gift



No comments:

Post a Comment