Tuesday 6 August 2024

Play with my hair

Play with my hair

Kiss my hands and fingers


Magical palm trees

Doing what you please

Watching the seas

The fantasies


A musical bliss

I close my eyes like when we kiss

My Birthday

My Christmas wish


'Healing all the soft hearts'-Anon


A dance of joy

A girl, a boy

A child opening a toy

Bon voy (Have a good trip in French)


Within the small

A birdcall

Brave soul

One day I will be tall


It will take time

Vibrant climb


The flowers sway 

Dreamily

I wanna see the tulips of Amsterdam

Instead of this traffic jam!


Starlit trance

Is there a chance?

Of a slow dance?


Understand my acts of love and gentle hand

I draw your heart in the sand


A truth to share

Our bodies,the air

Every layer


You put my hair behind my ear

Brush away my tears

Alone for so many years


Romantic rain

I smile


A beautiful breeze on the beach

I close my eyes,not quite asleep


A simontry


Theres heros everywhere

Looking out for ya


Frost twinkles 

Bells jingle at Christmas time

To see Santa Claus

The children wait in line


Wonderful star

Misty light

Is Santa Claus coming tonight?


Presents under the tree?

I believe


'Love performing night-Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet 


Humming under a tree

A bright stars is cast

Christmas future

Christmas present

Christmas past


Orange in the air

A Christingle


'God in his big gold heaven'-Charles Causley


No comments:

Post a Comment