Tuesday 6 August 2024

Like a summer sky

Like a summer sky

I don't like to say goodbye

The cocktails and the seashells

You are so precious


'Flowers of a brilliant red

Illuminate the flowerbed'-V M Sang


Sharing secrets and fun


A friendship for good

Sharing the warmth of fire wood


Settled down with a good book

Makes you feel unstuck

Someone else has the same story

And they are not sat on a jury


Inside of us 

There is this lust

But there is a hush

No-one knows that we touch

I just wish they would bless our love


Contented and accepted


There's a twinkle 

When he crashes his cymbol

My dad is the best drummer ever

A treasure


Loves meetings

On the swings at the park

Hearts are beating

Kissing as we walk


'He brings me warmth

He brings me light'-V M Sang


Healing and happiness

No more exam stress

I know you did your best


'The sky is telling tales'-V M Sang


Everything described

The look in your eyes


Messages from doves

Messages from past loves


A garden full of rosebuds

A bath full of bubbles


The colors that adorned your soul

Looking at the rainbow

I promise to be faithful


The key to be free?

Climb that tree

Open the windows to see clearly


The quiet magic in the everyday

Hearing the birds,stirring coffee

Smelling summer

Feeling lucky


Catching the bus

Thinking of us

I dont want distrust

Reaching the earths crust

You are in my core


My love for you is Mountain high

My love for you is a starry sky

My love for you is a happy sigh

My love for you is the truth,

It wont die


The ocean 

My eyes are open

The roses

 I try to grow them

When the birds sing

I want to follow them


I miss you

I wanna bewitch you

I cant quit you


Someone to call

One friend,one soul

Till we are grey and old


No comments:

Post a Comment