Wednesday 1 June 2011

Australia 2

Bankets (gold-bearing rock)
And trinkets!!!

Ideate (imagine)

Illness

Locking myself in the toilet
I fear a aculeate (pointed knife)

You are

Likable
Touchable
Loveable
Adorable

Know me
Cap-a-pie (from head to foot)

You are a floweret

When there is a virtual lack of atmosphere
The sky appears black

Art

Cotton canvas
Aboriginal dot art
Is a counterpart

'Radio'sensitive -sensitive to radiant energy
Sensitive to the biological affects of radiant energy

Such as x rays

Fashion Idea

Middle stave dress

Talking

Lex non scripta
(Unwritten law)

Music

The art of arranging and making sounds
Snowbound
Pitch,duration,rhythm,tone
Forgivable?

Ideas

Heart,triangle and star camera caps

Mirror app
Photo cap app

Sunlight effect
Fading effect
Rainbow effect

Treble clef dress design
Bass clef around shoulder dress design

Aesthetic
Lover of beauty

Nature

Ladybird on my shoulder
I just want to hold her
Butterlflies round the pool
I am a tom fool

Sunbathing and travelling

An evening drink outside the pub
Dancing in a nightclub
Sharing a bathtub

The pavement is too hot
Your feet dance like you are being shot!!!

Robinsons ice cream van
Next doors caravan
A nice suntan
A ice cold can

A ice cold lolly
Sun brolly
A game of volley (ball)

Frozen mars bar
Chocolate nougat

Penny sweet
Heartbeat

Screwballs
Garage summer sale stalls
Gob stoppers that change colour
Jaw breaker
Peace maker

Supercool
The smell of a bbq
With family in St Anns
Nr Blackpool

The smell of fresh cut grass
A full wineglass!!!

Water fights in the garden
A bowl of Haagen Dazs
A drink of ice lemon
Travelling in open top cars

Looking for a yachtsman
Looking for a Goodman

Lantern in the air
Somewhere
Making a prayer

Notes

Asdic (echo sounder)
Georgic (poem about rural life)

Aestival (occurring in the summer)
Festival

Australia

Sydney jet
Soaking wet!!

Strawberry picking
Strawberry mixing!!!

Palm trees
Blue seas!!!

Creamy teas
Baileys

Walking on the beach
Picnicing on the beach
Sun reached!!!

Asarte the party!!!

Fun music and dancing

Macarena
Swinging my hips
Doing a flip!!!

Cocktails

Peach snapps
Outkast raps

Drinking games
Drinking fame

Pool shots
Alcohol shots!!!

Sunglasses protect me from the glare
Sun cream protects me when I am bare!!!

Cairns

Green Island

Paddling in the sea
Feeling like me
A glass bottom boat
Beautiful angelfish
Take a vote!!!

Cairns lagoon
I picture a man kissing my neck under the moon

Postcard writing
White water rafting

Skywriting
Writing with aircraft coloured smoke to form letters in the sky

Bike riding
Tour guiding!!!

Strawberry and Raspberry smoothies creamy lovely

Food and drink

Fruit toast
By the coast

Vodka and redbull
Unstressful

The sun shines at a magnum in my bosom!!!
I want a happy salad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment