Thursday 23 June 2011

A Summer not alone

A Summer not alone
I won the wishbone
I watch my moonstone change colour
When I am with my summer lover

Sometimes I wish
The voices would fade with a kiss
I could make a pottery dish
Draw a portrait and finish

Truism
Pianoism
Vocalism
Jinglism

Feeling sad
Trapped
Papped
Like I am being attacked

Love

Affection
Connection
Protection

Fond of you
Montague

Desire for dates
'Spiritulina'

Attune
Opportune

Angelfish
Starfish
Stylish!!!

Looking for hotness
Looking for softness

Begging you to stop
I am scared of a paradrop

Idea

Disco lights app

Planchette

(board for Spirit Messages)

'Brilliantine'!!!
He is compassionate
Companionate

Barmaid dream
Moonbeam

Kiss me bliss me!!!

Token glass
Then you turned volte-face
(change of direction
change of heart)

Unrequited love
A white damaged dove

Optimism

I need confidence to believe in the power of good

Escapism

Be part of a imagism (poetic movement)

Have parallelism

Laughter
There after

I laugh
I am a traveller on your raft

Wrong decisions
I trusted the mission

The wrong choices
The wrong results
Teenage years are difficult
Like someone is firing stones

Potential and Possibility
Electric potential

Maximum development

Determination
Strength of mind

Opportunity
A chance
A break
Prospect

Cadenza -Musical Solo Passage
Improvisation,Riff

Cantata -Vocal Musical work

Childhood
Heartwood
(Central core of tree)

A choir with fire

The Ship

I look through the window
I can see a dolphin
The ocean has many sequin
And the sky has a flying merlin

He's a coconut -hard-shelled fruit containing sweet juice!!!

Communication
Sophistication

A damsel in counsel

'Diamantine disco'!!!
Need experience
Expression

'Lightning Library Learning'

I need someone tender hearted
With knowledge
Education and
Aspiration

Ship

Camera
Canberra
Treasurer

Lovable link girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment