Thursday 23 June 2011

Hoping hope

Hoping hope

Lamp lighter
Moon lighter
Let me enjoy

Grace in lace

Photomontage
-Making pictures from parts of photos

Magical
Auricle (my hearts chamber)

Aromatherapy massage
Floweristry corsage

Visual

Artist walking through mist

Magnify
Metrify (put into verse)
Vivify (bring to life)

Musician
Tuition
Intuition

Moment of

Agreement
Alignment
Refreshment
Excitement

Bay wood (light soft wood)
Neighbourhood

Admission of nutrition

Childhood

Oiling each other with a oiling can after watching Wizard of Oz!!!

To outbrave
Oxygenate

The best feeling is chatting,painting,Explaining pain

A player and a stayer
Reflective with righteousness

Performance
Importance

The 'Spiral' flight manoeure

Signs that are unique
and unconditional

Young -Youth
Forsooth indeed:in truth

Self-respect
Dignity
Value yourself like a woodruff (flowering plant)

Sea wave
Treasure cave

Carrying a hot pink suitcase
At a pace!!!

Snuggle up
With a teacup!!!

I want to know more
I am giving you my paw!!!

Earmuffs
Wooley har
Thermostat

Dreaming of a lift
Showing my midrift!!

Soft and gentle
I love oriental material

Pandora
Small inner moon of Saturn

Time for you
Untangled mystery

I need to care
I have lost that riviere

American zeal -means enthusiasm

He is a thief of fire

Billions of stars

IN CAPITALS
IN BOLD

Fashion idea

Arrow dress,pointing to the waist

Sunism

Teen light

Blue highway

Whenever a  nose bleeds
I feel like a useless weird
I want to help

He has distant ways
Like a mass of ice

No comments:

Post a Comment