Wednesday 1 June 2011

Australia

Mermaid motion
Words in the ocean

Words in the sky
Clouds saying goodbye

Kicking words out of the red earth
For those who made bridges and skyscrapers

I pray God will seperate the water
And appear

Idea

Chocolate advert

'The good old faithful mars'

Soul stereo
Echo piano

'Aphrodite?
Aphro -mite'
Iconic
Ironic

Missing God

Idea

Word charms in Gold,silver,opal

Japanese signs
Chinese signs
English
Any language

Colonial

Returning to England
The temperature has dropped
We touch down at the airport
And our ears have popped

Weight

What is my weight fate?
I feel like I am taking the bait
I feel like I am walking the tate
And the pictures are whispering hate

Searching for a piece of flake
A magic tablet to take
The scales are a salter make
The future is all agate

I apologise to my mate
For chosing to inflate

Weeping silently

How do I pass the time?
Reading and writing rhyme
Cross trainer switched on level nine
Will you be mine?

Singer Winger
Begging God to sing
Give anything for my health

Waking up in the middle of the night
The sheep have left
I go downstairs to switch on the light
I make some porridge and a cup of tea
Have a cigarette and switch on the tv
I have a shower
I am not a rower
So I clean the pots in the sink

Visual

Picture of knuckles making a wave
Picture of hands spreading out like a wave

Love

At the airport
Holding on
I smell your t-shirt
After you've gone

I send you an email
Hotmail.com
My heart is a flowerbomb

Touching your photo
The power of your magneto

A baby is a
Precious Passion Flower Bomb

Easter

Chocolate Easter Feaster
Jesus Easter Leader
Bunny Easter Cedar

Care forever

The Morning

Early in the morning
I see the sun glowing
I see the leaves rolling
I hear the birds flooring

The kettle is boiled
I unwrap some buns
That have been foiled
The teaspoons are very loyal!

Shopping

Shopping in the mall
Clothes are too small
Too expenisve for the dole
I must set myself a goal

I wish I was tall
Without this middle roll
I wish I could smile
At the mirror in the hall

Westfields

The pit of my stomach
I walk down West Paddock
Elegiac (mournful)
And Paranoiac (paranoid)

Love

Beginning and Ending with you
Would be my rescue
I would write you many billet-doux
(love letters)

Time

Another year goes by
I ask the sky

Summer evening
Bouncy castles

Love

Never had
'Don't leave me'

I want to love someone

Love between two doves
Love between God and us
Love between a child and its Mother
No over

Titan means -powerful person
Somebody whose power,achievement,intelect or physical size is
Extraordinary
Impressive
Genius

Companionway (stairway on ship)

Love

EyesLoveRomance

Poetry punch
Note praying

Being stoppable
Impossible
Its magnetisable!!!

Paw apollo!!!

Visual

Piano stave across the world

Love

Stones against my window
Blissando!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment