Thursday 23 June 2011

Through the trees

Through the trees
A magical breeze
A perfect and special tapis

You are a glowworm
With luminous larva

Shake to the sway
Of a band or DJ
Music is my runaway
My telepathy
Extrasensory

Angel destroyed maccaboy
(Rose-scented snuff,sniff)

Steamer
Screamer
Dreamer

Bonnyhill
Thornhill
Winterkill

My tears are making quicksand
Please,please
Give me your arm
Give me you hand

Evangelize

You have been beautifully made!!

If I could leap backward through time

I would meet

Albert Einstein (1879)
The Wright Brothers (1903)
Do the Charleston dance (1920's)
Be onset of the Wizard of Oz (1939)
See the invention of the TV (1940's)
Frank Sinatra in concert
See Porgy and Bess write 'Summertime' (1935)
Dance Rock and Roll (1950's)
See Marilyn Monroe perform
'Diamonds are a girls best friend'
Rogers and Hammerstein  write' The King and I ' 'The Sound of Music'
Meet Pink Floyd,Led Zeppelin (1960's)
Meet 1st Man on the Moon Neil Armstrong (1969)

See the hippie culture (1970's)
Pink Floyd's 'Dark side of the moon' (1973)
The first Computers (1980's)
Madonna
Invention of the Keyboard synthesizer
Internet launch of the (1990's)
Meet Friends,Mariah Carey,Whitney Houston
Titanic
(2000's)Oylmpics
Take That
Coldplay

My heart is pounding
When I think of you
I can't believe I found you!!!

In your eyes
In your heart
I think of a horse drawn cart

The stars watch us
Mythical planet earth
Some rich
Some are in dearth (famine)

Traffic jam
Tetragram (four letter word)!!!

Cool fool
Unique and special

Dream driven
Disco darling

New Notes
That make you want to play again

Endorphin -Natural painkiller

Dating planets!!

Helium balloon
Balloon moon!

Indream
Eating an ice cream!!!

Shout loud
Some people are cloud!

Luscious and desired

Idea

Artwork,Creative and Design

Business called

'Cheeky Design'

For the Millenium

I pray for peace joy and justice

I can see the 'Earth Gallery' from a spacecraft!!

Idea Jewellery

Dove Earrings
Dove Necklace

You Tube 'The Music Factory'

Addresses

Management

Destiny Management
45 Symonds Road
Preston
PR2 3DH
TEL 07963339822
http://www.destinymanagement.co.uk/

Printing

Aden Tudor
Printwell house
111 Eldon Street
Preston
PR1 7PL
http://www.adentudor.co.uk/

CD Mastering and Duplication

Shireshead Studio
Shireshead Old Church
Stony Lane Foron
Preston
PR3 1BV
TEL 01524 792020
http://www.shiresheadstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment