Saturday 23 February 2013

Body image blues

Body image blues

Mountain top
They want me to stop

When you are near me
I close my dove eyes
Writing notes for my memory
Its like a treasury

Flowers of a sweet bouquet
Peeping out of a duvet

I pined and pined and pined away
But I fell for the buffet!!!

The sky is winking making a spark!!!(lightning)!!

He is much much more sweet
He makes me hot under the sheets!!

A stronger wing
The best music and wording

Froze
Blows
Snows
The wonders of winter

Love through the dark
Love on the park

Love,Care,Creativity
The search

A strong armoured core
Good abs!!

Buggar,buggar,buggar,buggar.buggar!!!

Festive rhyme

Pretty Christmas tree

Gold lights,gold in many houses!!!
Gold coins,gold for many mouses!!!

With ring and ripple
You would have me!!

Flowers and leaves like cups and saucers!!

Harp hanging on a tree
Will you play it for me?

Asleep from the pain
I can hear a plane

Pure it be
The pleasant spring

God has one eye open
Its called planet earth!!

Finding my words
Finding my lace
Thinking only about your face

A pink kiss
A red kiss
What lipstick shall I wear?

The Shop

Howarth's Music

Plectrums and strings!!

Music books and hooks!!

Reeds and leads!!

5 Floors
You had to be energetic!!!

Love and space
Space and love

Fashion Idea

The English map as a dress

Futuristic sound?
-Showing future life?

Normal eating habits or like
Lettuce eating rabbits!!!

Searching for body magic
I am in complete shame
Don't want to be the same

Feel trapped
I pray for 'My Way'

A overwhelming hunger for you
Are we going to argue?

At Jens 30th
I made a marshmallow fluff sandwich cake
At Xmas
I made a nutella chocolate cake
I smiled like on a sunny daybreak!!

Should you be always looking back?
Looking at photos reminiscing?
You live on memories but does it stop you from moving forward?

God

Above with love

I heard your message from a dove

I heard your message from the skies

I saw your message in childrens eyes

In every note and sound

In every flower from the ground

I know that your are around

Xmas

Counting each day on my fingers and thumbs
Mince pies are seasonal
So is my tum!!

Jesus born we get up at dawn

But the decorations are down
At least we have vouchers to spend in town!!!!

Time and wordery
Time and victory!!

You are glacial wind -extremely cold

Holiday

By the water
Time off from the rota

Leyland hundred
I have always wondered what Leyland was like in the past

May I ride a unicorn?

Film Title Idea

'Unicorn'


No comments:

Post a Comment