Saturday 23 February 2013

Linton Kwesi Johnson

Linton Kwesi Johnson

'Life is the greatest teacher'

Dressed in blue
I am the sea,the sky,your eye

Sign of love
Sign of respect

Heart in gear?
Do you have no fear?

Living in Australia?
Kangratulations!!!

Sensual love
I love your sensual lips and the passion between them!!

Scared of them
Other schizophrenics
Especially in hospital

Band website Idea called

'Bandland'

A holiday in Somerset
Gathering flowers in my basket
Drawn to you like a magnet

Frost turning into jewels
People turning into fools

As long as I write

Arrangement of truth
A way for the truth

Angels please visit I pray for the Angels to visit
Take away his voice

Idea Band called

'Crying'

I am still inside

Little railway station
Leyland railway station
An opportunity to visit the nation

Strong to dazzle
I miss my Grandma

Please Lord
Will you have me sing?

In the kitchen you can see
Sanctuary light coming through the window

A home should be a refuge

Mystics write of love
And pretty hand gloves

Fantasies ghost
My innermost (thoughts that is )

In the sky
Scattered paper whirled around

Fun,sex and fire
Touching hands
Making plans for later!!

Visual

Sun turns into a ring,into a gold ring

Kiss of peace and tranquility
Kiss of calm and serenity

Kiss of passion and excitement
A moment

Everything
The whole lot of you
I love you entirely

The sea was not in
You were not there
So I waited

Two starfish holding hands

Plectrum player
Soothsayer (Somebody telling the future)

Cupped round my breast
Who needs rest!!

Thankyou stars
I can see you now!!

Stars singing a sonnet

A girl wearing a bonnet -Native North American feathered head dress

A soundtrack is a romantic background

At this rate I will be singing from the flames (hell)

Visual

Water rainbows shine
Every colour a wonder

Different colour tears

'Reflections of red coals thrown into the air'-Tony Harrison

Website called

'The Cool Jewel'

Paper lantern with dew jewelettes

Eastern tears

Cedarized ?!!!
Living on Cedarwood drive

Me V's

V's food
V's bullies
V's heartbreak
V's music industry

I am still inside

At college
The tempest shook my nest
I stayed for the light of intelligence

Beauty of expression
You feel free with liberty

Forever gaze and amaze
One thought

Blushing loveliness Age 14

The wind and the rain
Lets go to Spain!!

No star was in the sky
The clouds made me cry

Advert Idea for Headphones

'Brings music to your ears'!!

All things great and small

'Ale tale' -story of being drunk!!

A great ugly woman?

A village girl
A city dream

Gem-born light
Inherited light

Knowledge bliss gives you dearness




No comments:

Post a Comment