Saturday 23 February 2013

Sweet scenes

I remember sweet scenes of my childhood
Drawing and hopping over squares

Gemstone like natural glitter

Big tears,big fears
V Festival at Staffordshire

Cloudy seat
Grandad on a cloud watching over me
Red volcanic blood

Beauty

Loose blossoms falling
Ladybirds crawling

Sky of pink light like pink roses

No family rage
It feels like they don't care

Making truth lovely

Freckled by the mid-day sun
The young

Keep the heart awake to love and beauty
A baby heart beat

Are you a soul in great pain?

The ringlet curl like the ocean

What comes first
Heart,hand or head?

Mystic choir
As big as an empire

The moon makes the sea wild and wavy!!

Music is therapy

Blessing of sleep
Is you dream and you leap

So beautiful you thrill my heart
Your kiss is how everyday should start

A dance of thought
A full passport
A most musical support

All the way
Our own little sway

Tongue of light
I close my eyes
Don't say goodbye

Waiting for a lovely knight turning around
The lashes bright!!!

You glow in my eyes

Dancing pebbles on the beach
We can all have one each

Flowers peep into the house
Music is being written

Army of stars
The Milky Way

A heart is sometimes afraid of the dark

I love thee,simplicity
Your poem be eternal be

Children
'They love and they love'

An infants dream
Following fish in the stream

Fondly I look at you
Lake of blue

Beauty making power
The sunflower

Listening to violets
All amethyst

Friends
Shelter under my tree
I will find a plaster if you hurt your knee

'Love would  remain the same if true'

Schizophrenia

Speaking strings
Speaking things

Do you have to chose between success and family?

Soft and silent
In alignment

Fresh female buds grow into paradise skies

Can I go to heaven?
End the depression?

All those anyways

Spiritual art
Aborigine art

Pangs of love
I call a dove

Fruit is mans nourishment
Not punishment

Holidays

A tropic sky
I cry on the way home

My heart a leaping fish

Mountain river
Stars and infancy
They look at the world
So pretty

Xmas

The cold
Thank God for the stove

Toffee from the Offy!!

Graceful dance
Give me a chance

A pretty chuck
A pretty look

Visual

A heart like a bulb

I am a flower
Do not take my parts

Madness,madness
I am angry at God

Nights of bleeding
Nights of needing
Nights of pleading for the abuse to stop

Dizzied
Traumatized
Emotional shock






No comments:

Post a Comment