Saturday 23 February 2013

God,you are almighty goodness

God,you are almighty goodness

The waves rapid melody
They want to be with somebody

Sophie
A dear good girl

A joy,meeting an old friend
They fill empty spaces

Notice me

My story of Leyland

The red front door on Downham road
Wearing mittens to stop the cold
My first Christmas dolly to have and to hold
Kicking up the gold leaves

Walking to school and holding hands with my sister
Protecting her from those who would fist her
Ballet and tap all of us wishers
If she fell down I would always kiss her

I would stand at the gate and shout to the boys
'Love me with fair flowers' not a green toad!!
'We could illuminate the world'!!

Visit our 'Garden of Lancashire'
We have slides and swings
Lots of paper for drawings!!
'Market day' meant 2 ounces of sweets
Running round stalls,faster heartbeats

I loved to walk across the Leyland cross cobbles
I loved to buy colourful bobbles!!
But my main memory of being a Leyland Lass
Was Robinsons ice cream van arriving at last!!!

Beat of happiness
Magic worldliness

Best away?
Lets breakaway

Destined?
This is what God intended

Racy reads Ideas

Caressed and driven wild with strawberries

Love is musical
Sweet as a popsicle

Hurt
Didn't invite me to a concert or get me any work

Embroideries
An embellishment of my heart

You are the worlds joy and delight
You excite

Cathedral gong
I summon you to be right,not wrong

Advert Idea

Easter eggs with legs!!

Mandolin from within

Not flowering
Need to be noticeable

Moment of the Rose
Moment of the Yew Tree

Each to each,beach to beach

The waves are tears

A great battle lost
I listened to the frost

Life is a voice of my education
Life is a voice of my foundation

You are my bread and honey

Seems dying,not thriving

Titanic wars

You have a cupid lip
We kiss and travel in a spaceship

Bright on the wall
Your photo on the wall
I used to dream of seeing you at the football

She sang so sweetly
Meadow sweetly

Desire truth,on top of the roof
I can see the proof

With time and luck
I will be love struck

Face like a lantern like having a lighthouse in my room

In the arms of psalms

Australian?
This place is alien

Two aliens in a spacecraft
Your friend
Your mend

Its a battle,a fight
The moon a blessing
The stars we are guessing

The sea was not in
You were not there
Salt in the air

Touching hands,fingertips
Romantic background

Totally fond of his face
H'es prettier than space
I imagine a fireplace

Lake of blue
Sky of blue
You are a cloudless day

Even though I am fat
I am still inside and fired!!

Make me fit a corsetier
Get me out of here!!!

Coffee and candles
The smell of coffee beans and vanilla!!

Didn'y have the uni-balls
Freshers week
Eyes on fire,I love enthusiasm (excited interest)

The music and the piano stool
Love made me a fool

Jam and rejoice!!(In a band)!!

Passionate magic fantasy
And idiocy

Sunny peach bliss
Sunny peach kiss
And dreaminess

Eating
Deeply ashamed and humiliated






No comments:

Post a Comment