Thursday 16 May 2013

A pin in the forehead?

A pin in the forehead?

Depression

Solved by expression
But sometimes silence is a lovely second

I dream of the wind blowing in music through the window

Long road
I need to find my secret beach
That secret peach tree

You hate yourself that much you want to be the opposite
A leggy blond!!!

Demons
They wont let me wait

Super hot and talented?!!

Work Weight Winning Words
Music Mystery Man

Bow in her hair
Face like a prayer

Your daughters strength is rocketry

Can't find the strength
I need to be mentally strong

Some people
Everything is an event
So stressful

The Piano

Mesmerized,
Hypnotized,
Fascinated

The Piano touch
The keys are big
My hands so small
I play with my soul

In my hands
In my heart

The keys of trees
Winds so fresh and free

There and air
God is there it is in the air
Thought and water
I look at the ocean

A dolphin jumping over an electric orange sunset

I used to love the boy next door
But now I do not see him anymore

Hearkened to a tale
(Listening)

Being aware

Knowing my surroundings
I pray to know my surroundings

Practising

Its like a have a treble and bass clef on my back and I am carrying them up a hill!

Visual

The Piano and a cup of hot cocoa on the top

Contrasts

The hot beach sand
The cold winter ice

The blanket and the smell
The smell of home

Childhood holidays
Everything
Feeling comfort
Relief from suffering

The Sunset

Everyday I pray I may see a sunset
Rain just gets in the way
Everyday I pray I may see a sunset with you
A sky that has been blue is now
A sky that is orange

I feel like a child,where does the sun go?!!!
It's like a gold coin,and the trees black like statues,majestic statues
The contrast makes me feel warm,entranced
I wonder if 'the one' is too looking at this sunset,maybe
Thousands of miles away
I wonder if they whisper my name
Every tiny twig on the trees is in sight,every branch is like a hand reaching
The bushes are like black lace and I want to move and separate them
To see this citrus lemon sunset

Concert tickets pinned to a board
I sing,I dream of that Brit Award!!!

I believe you are just as attractive
If you are nice

Earthly care
The Green Party!!!

Computers like a wizard
Exercises like a lizard

Find one healthy sweet thing

Need to be strong today
Cheese and apple together as a snack

Address 8 Year Old Self

Always be this confident and determined
Always dream and sing everyday
Always have a good heart
Always smile but tell someone when you cry
Always ask questions
Always look in the dictionary
Always look after your siblings
Always have a kiss for each of your family
Always use your imagination
Always share toys
Always share sweets
Always pray
Always read
Always express your views

Never be anyone else
Never let bullies hurt you
Never run,always face your fears
Never let guilt stop you
Never tell lies or ignore the truth
Never be spiteful or cruel,always accept everyone
Never be afraid of the unknown
Never let people break you,keep your spirit
Never doubt that you are special and loved

Face

When I see her face and smile
Dad taking photos on holiday
I am so thankful and my mothers blue skies glint in the sun
She is so beautiful
The sun is warm like her heart
The clouds protect like her heart
I put her hair behind her ear and place a flower
I know she is there for me
If we are on a beach,her face can tan like a peach
When she opens her eyes,we do not need to look to the ocean
I count her freckles as small as dots like boats far in the horizon
Every curl of her hair is like a seawave and her ears are covered
Like a secret from the sun







No comments:

Post a Comment