Friday 17 May 2013

Can't use my head

Can't use my head and say no to bread

Match.com
And other dating sites
Silently waiting
Imagining dating

I need to change
A carefree summer

In my own skin
Not afraid of a whipping

I hate my body
I pinch and I waddle

Who likes me enough?
Its important to know
Does he like me enough?

Look at her blues!!!

Makes me feel alive,nice weather
I remember us lying together

Day of pain and chicane -deception

Visual

Field of corn
I open my eyes
To the edible yellow
And dream of hot butter!!!

Schizophrenia
I had all these ambitions to live

Idea

To dress in a 1920's swimsuit!!

Thinking

If I was slim and had friends
Passing the pub in the sunshine

The birds said
In the fresh air,singing on a pear tree

Grandma

In the summer
Pottering in the garden

Grandma

At Christmas
Grandma on the sherry!

In market town
I saw a busker with his guitar
Praying to go far

'Sunrise,making its magic,magnetising mark'-Patricia Thompson

Psalter lane
Reading the bible

'The great sea hue'
-Thomas Colon

I remember my parker pen at school

Web of distance
Your radiance,glory,warmth being the centre of society

A heart in snow or a sunburnt glaze

Sophie's rocking horse
Backwards and forwards

Exultant

Fun shapes for children

I want to ask the question
Love,past,dreams,fears?

Crossbones symbol of death
Symbol of two crossbones

Hurts me with the pain to entertain
I will have a glass of champagne

Lads and Lasses tucking into a heart warming Lancashire hot pot!!

Summer strawberries

Diet Idea

'The Strawberry Drop'

Memory of my little red pram as a child

Magic and presence

Flatmates they enrage me

My mother she has a certain grace

Colourful China
Romantic Italy
I have faith in God

Being ill
I wasn't there to support anyone

Who,what,where,when/!!!

Twins
Always and ever

Cocoa
The smell of cocoa as I entered the warmly lit cottage
A memory away

'A Sunset sends shards of red gold light'
-Ruth Owens

'Loneliness can hit us at anytime of day
It's such a terrible illness,it never leaves you at bay'
-Stephen Chetwyn

Rumour

Scared they will make me squeam

How do you know?

Echoes of conversations make me feel
Like an electric orange sun!!

Good friends
Hate being alone with a cone

Writing,keeping moving and living,reading

Are you bored of the road of the work load?

New day
New fray
You and your swordplay

Amnesia
The shock and the psychological disturbance
Oblivion -also means amnesia

Ice cream dipped in meringue,coconut,nutella
Ice cream strawberry drop
A double d cornet!!!

Arrangement cancelled again!!
It enrages me!!!

Age Concern Poem

Leaves praying in the wind
Circling the Age Concern shop
Maybe I will find a lovely designer top!!
Maybe a jacket or a box of magic
Maybe some pants
With many,many thanks!!
CD's,DVD's,a child's keyboard with mini keys!!
Handbags and shoes
So many to chose
Ornaments reminding me of my Nan
Lots of books with a different take on a diet plan!!
Children's clothes,books and toys
For little curious girls and boys
Romance novels and racy reads!!
Nice beads on the shop counter
Maybe there will be a brief encounter!!
Puzzles and games,computer games
Pictures in decent frames
Pictures on walls,for your landing or hall
Beautiful shop windows,colourful and bright
Manniquins dressed to please and invite
Age Concern,it makes me smile when people return!!
It makes me smile when people donate,so come inside
Don't hibernate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment