Saturday 25 May 2013

Love at first sight

Love at first sight
I want to treat you right
Something is alight

Bluebell Way

I always feel crazy,weak,flawed
I pray God,please no more
Amour

Depression

I get depressed when there is no improvement

Only sleep to look forward to
And I don't sleep

Need home heaven
When I don't fear an opening door

Major currents
Major rain

Love don't stay away
Be a sunset in the middle of May

The 'I have recovered act'

Memory

Grandmas soft grass in the back garden
Perfectly patterned

You promised I would be saved
Everyday in hospital

Fresh face wonder

Carer of your heart

My 'Unique' world of hallucinations

Glued to the wrong food
Eating can be contagious

Marks on my tummy
I feel no-one will love me

Why can't it end?
Hurt instead of work

A house with a pink blossom tree
I dream of a house with a pink blossom tree

Recovery star

Turning to music
The dream of music
Clicking with a song

Love stood,taller,rawer

Hardship and unhappiness
The Oklahoma rainstorm

Thoughts and notes
Fitted coats
How I should have fought

Good day tomorrow?
What is the prediction?

Writing has to have quality
Source,drive,energy

Sun rise
Sun highs

Summertime
Still light

Some guys
Some wise

Stars fine and aligned

Heraldic purple
Herald-bringer of news

Heralding -Official messenger
Signalling something

Be heralding -to welcome somebody or something with enthusiasm

Visual

Collecting flowers in a basket
Forever pretty Somerset

Surely created by God
For the fisherman and his rod

I wanted happy reveries (day dreams) at college

All seeing
All knowing

I need to listen to a blissful sunny preach
In the country breeze

The darkest time
The sky was raining lime

Songs of the glorious and the aureus (Roman coin)
I will be meritorious
Don't be censorious (highly critical)

The mere touch of his hand
That and nothing more

Suffering cart on a stony road

Life
I will give it a good try

Strong and fun connection

Lips soft with melody
Wearing lip gloss intentionally

I thank you humbly
Golden water
Jesus walked on water

Cleansing feel with the right meal

Help Save Love

Rock Hope Friend

Grandma an angel walking for 82  years

Bursting with expression
One message my hope in love

Don't take my hopes
Cut off this rope
Take away my telescope

Please set me free
The devil is slaying and I keep praying

Escapee!!

A greater imagining (Bigger dreams)
Troubled by illness
I realise the magic of perfect health

'Look through your eyes
See through your soul
This will connect you to your spiritual role'
-Jackie Hopper

Just know me

Memory

Beautiful moment
Band worn around a newborn babies wrist











No comments:

Post a Comment