Thursday 13 June 2013

Someone Loving

Someone loving and aboving

Holding my head in despair

Tears adding to the valley of a mountain

A man to

Make me scream
Make me dream
Make me sing a love theme

How do I write a love song when
The mist has cleared and I am alone again
My life is spent with a ballpoint pen
Come and join me in my home made den!

Carrying a secret from within

I feel a million hungry

Idea

Chocolate mosaic

No new's of two's

In the path of your wickedness
But survive me still

'Wake the purple'-Thomas Gray

Peeking boobs like roses
Peeking boobs like rays

Make you smile like a sunny day

'Pity melts the eyes' -William Collins

Charm my eye

'Pursuing a setting sun'-Thomas Gray

Call a poet

To the view
I watch with genuine thought

The 'Sure' effect
Being secure and trusting

'You win my ear
You fill my heart'-William Collins

Original pop delivered in a dewdrop

You know if they have time for you

In the world

Our lips are kissed
Friendships are missed
Our lives are destined for greatness
Our hearts are full of kindness

You

I entered the club and watched the entrance

Walking around in New York
Blisters on my feet
Music shop talk
Melting in the heat
I love music shop street

I wonder what is happening when I look at the buildings

Dreams

Join the war
Joining the war
In it for the whole

Imperfect

Sweet youth smiling in a photo booth

Wine-sprung mind!!!

Happy light?
Happy in the limelight?

As a flower
I love to endower!!

Two hearts in bliss on earth
Then a childbirth

Greenesse word for jealousy

Spacious room
Then comes in the raging water

Your letters and your face

An Angel fit!!

Since my last joy
I feel so lonely

Love about the world
Love about your dangling curls

Readie penned mystical and rare

Movest,shall I write?
Be moving?

You touch my harp
Cream of my heart

Like a four year old Mozart

The trumpets sound
Love has been found

'My heart is like a singing bird
Whose nest is in a water shoot'-Christina Rossetti

Equal joy
They return each others love
Ever more

'Birdsong at morning and
Star-shine at night'
Rainfall at morning and dewfall at night'-
Robert Louis Stevenson

'Orb of perfect song'-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Out of the air
You saved my nightmare
When I felt despair
You helped me to share

You took me somewhere
To a love lumiere
I loved lying bare with you
Riviere

I have every hope
That eventually you will throw me a rope
Even if there is a slope

I have every hope
We will share the stars looking up with your telescope
Like watching shapes in a kaleidoscope

The torch is out
I want to shout!!

Holidays
The sunlight of paradise

'Forged lies'- Shakespeare

From sex to soul

I will be the empress of your cart

'The eye of heaven shines'-Shakespeare









No comments:

Post a Comment