Saturday 29 June 2013

Purpose and Drive

Purpose and Drive

Exercise,the trouble?
I try to avoid discomfort

Dieting,the trouble?
'Procastinationville'

Need to be doing instead of viewing

Scanning for danger
For a bushranger (escaped convict)

A real threat or exaggerated threat?

You have to self talk and self calm

Soundskills track

In bed
In a flowerbed
A seedbed
Then a beautiful red
He holds me up
My sweet head
By the riverbed,one petal breaks away
And travels with my hope and my future
I watch it
The water travels fast and I can no longer see it
Maybe the petals I have left will still hold my dreams

Writing at light

The sun wishes me good morning
The birds put a song in my head
When I can feel the breeze on the back of my neck
I am glad to be out of bed
I can hear the milk bottles clashing together
The sound of letters posted in wet weather
No cars,just a longed for peace

On holiday

Wishing for the sun
Wishing for the stars
That summery tender touch
That loving wish in a club
Bear,lion,tiger cub

Instead of a ring round my finger
I have a ring around my middle!

Backwards,forwards
Weeping on a swing
My heart is parting

Fodda -eating
Nodda-sleep

I want a helping man
A helping hand

'This like a dream'-W.H.Auden

Love remembers
The sexy air

Is it making of love or counting of money?

The tune is catching
Sing towards your work

I hunger and love
Your dear face

Schizophrenia
The Angel would not come

Does he have a hot heart?

The Sun and its archway of light

College
Crying at the piano
Discovering that I could not sew

'Laughter-loving spirits'-W.H Auden

Themes and their streams and their morning dreams

Hard to say
We that dream

We aim to go upstream
Towards the source

Fashion

The style is excellent,content
You like to invent

The daring spark
Kissing on a blanket in the park

Shop of my heart

Shining ringlets that bounce

Of special note
Birds delight

My love for you
More and more
Shore to shore

The beauty of a bird
The speckled colours of a bird

'Bright as the sun,her eyes the gazers strike'-Alexander Pope

'In her cheeks the roses of eighteen'-Alexander Pope

Pictures in the flames
Warm in love

The blessing of a friend

'Where flames refined in breasts seraphic glow'-Alexander Pope

God parent of the sky

Lets visit Ayers Rock and find a cave of poetry!!

His soft palm took away my alarm

I tell myself
This is not a situation of fear

Fight to try

'Stir with in me every source of love'-Alexander Pope

Good Christian
A rainbow to children

'The love of pleasure,and the love of sway'-Alexander Pope

'Dolphins in the skies'-Alexander Pope

Disallowed,being controlled

Cupids ride
Shakespeare's ride

The famous

They look like they are the only ones enjoying themselves

A moment

With a picture,photograph
With the sky

With a beach,the ocean
With a sunset

With a love letter
With a child

Drifting




No comments:

Post a Comment