Saturday 29 June 2013

Would you

Would you

Would you hold me or would you run?
Would you play with my hair and watch the setting sun?

Would you play with me in the sand?
And walk to the sea with me holding my hand?

Would you put a necklace round my neck?
Like a diamond found from a shipwreck?
Would you walk with me along the deck?
Dance with me at a discotheque?

Would you travel to Australia on a gondola?
Would you travel to New York and be my gospeller?

Would you catch a bus from miles away?
Find us a little hideaway?
Help me across the waterway?

Would you find a gap in the hedge?
Share a little drink and sandwich?
All in the name of love?

Would you make me a heartwarming meal?
Would you touch my face and make me free?

Would you ride along in a snowmobile?
Play our song on a glockenspiel?

Peace meal,be genteel

In love you kneel
In a kiss you seal

Self heal

Would you dive into the ocean?
Cover my body in devotion?

Discuss and percuss!!

Lets ride and surf like the only two people on earth!!

Looking at bellies
Wishing I was slim
Looking at flowers
Thinking of him

You are like the softest bread
A love story I have read and read
I carve your name outside on our shed

I would make you a passage
Leading from a lilac cottage

You are my anchorage

Ascending notes!
Descending notes!

Into music,orgasmic music
It's like lighting a matchstick
Rolling a drumstick

You started a comedienne
Called me at 6am
Put paper to pen
But our affair ended a tragedienne

Would you

Would you take my hand,open the door?
Protect me from the Lions raw?
Take me with you to explore?
Stop my eyes from being eyesore?

Would you be my friend?
Regardless of being on trend?

Would you love me, unkenned?
(unknown)

Would you sit me on a couch?
And draw my face and breasts?
Would you lay down beside me
Kiss me and take rest?
Watch the moon and its lovely crest?

Would you put up some tree lights over our bed?
Could I see your heart through a infrared?

Would you catch a plane?
Sing Shania Twain?
Close my bleeding vein?

Would you take my photograph?
Would you make me smile and laugh?
Take a page in the telegraph?

Would you save me from a fire?
Would you save me from a vampire?
Save me with desire?

Would you buy me roses and token gifts?
Have a sneaky kiss in an empty lift?

Would you cook me breakfast?
Let me lay my head on your chest?

Would you buy me coffee?
Take me to the movies
And share popcorn and toffee?

Would you let me drink herbal tea?
And do not overfeed me?

Fame-like-power over the pool

My last relationship
I could hear an alarm the whole time
I don't want to hear an alarm

If I was on a swinging chair
Would I end up facing you?

Is fame an unforgiving storm or a quiet scenic mountain?

Would you

If I crossed a road
Would you cross towards me?
If I crossed a river
Would you do the same?

Would you pick me up in car?
Take me to a place that has shooting stars?

Would you look for me if I was lost?
Would you bare the sun and its heat or the frost?

If I was afraid of heights
Would you help me down the staircase?

Would you teach me to use computers and technology?
Would you teach me my favourite song and angelology?

Would you make my fantasies come true?
Roleplay,uniforms and being in a haystack with you?

Would you make love like I am an Angel wearing satin gloves?

Would you take me to a beach holiday home?
Or to the romantic city of Rome?
Treat me to ice cream and honeycomb?
Give me the confidence to perform?

Would you write me some words in purity?
Filling me with security?
Sealing our futurity?

Is the key Opportunity?
Or Unity?
Sexuality?

I loved to touch his arms
But too bigger arms make me feel alarm

Twelve years have gone by with no guy
I long to cry,betouched
Breathing passionately

A butterfly rests on my shoulder
Is it a sign?


No comments:

Post a Comment